Wednesday 11 January 2012

Once Upon a Cupcake

Here she is... my first ever blog, and my first blog post! It's not much just yet - but with the help of fabulous friends such as Ashley Gibson (http://maintenancewithashley.blogspot.com) and Stef Mercedes (http://pennyemeralds.tumblr.com), this blog too, will be all fancy and shiny in no time!

Why the name for the blog? Simple! A) Cupcake is my nickname, and I love baking them, decorating them, eating them, and any kind of merchandise with them! And B) Cadence is a musical term - and I'm a pretty gosh darn big musical theatre geekette.

Who am I, you wonder? Glad you asked! I'm Esther - a Musical Theatre dork turned theatre company owner (Follow on Twitter @HalfPintTheatre), turned wannabe DIY crafty gal, turned professional lover of all things pink, turned cupcake baker! 

So what can you expect from Cupcakes and Cadences? SO MUCH! Besides sharing my thoughts, I'll also have two weekly features. The first being 'Music Theatre Dork Mondays', where I share what I'm currently loving in the world of jazz hands and Broadway, and 'Fairytale Fridays', where I share something that is, or reminds me of those wonderful stories we grew up with! I'll also be posting some of my favourite recipes I've created over the years, and so much more... it's only getting better from here!

Stay tuned in a couple days for the first ever 'Fairytale Fridays' post!






1 comment: