Thursday 31 January 2013

'30 Days of Creative Inspiration' Day 2: 33 Ways.


Today is Day 2 of my '30 Days of Creative Inspiration' project. Reading Smart Actors, Foolish Choices yesterday was awesome for Day 1, and it's definitely something I want to come back to this month.

One really big thing I want to do in this project is see more theatre, which will probably have to wait til the end of the month, as I'm in a show myself until Feb. 16th! I'm both in it and producing it. It's called 'A Night of Shanley', and the show is a double bill of two one-act plays by the great American playwright, John Patrick Shanley. We open a week today!



Today's inspiration is this list I found. I can't find the original source, so I unfortunately cannot credit it; however, I'll put out a universal thank you to whoever the person was that created this list! See below.



I know I personally could be doing numbers 2, 3, 11, 12, 18, 26, 29.... well, really all of them more often, but those are just a few that stand out to me. I love this list. This is definitely something that I'll be printing out today and throwing on my fridge.

I encourage you all to take a look at the list for yourselves! But for me, it's time for numbers 2 and 4 - Carry a Notebook Everywhere, and Get Away from the Computer. See you tomorrow for Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment